Little mods

I added two little blocks of wood to the side of the mast. They will stop the robands (slippery Dyneema loops) sliding onto the tabernacle and getting mauled in the ‘hinge’, when the mast is getting lowered (or raised). In the first photo the robands are not attached, because the wood blocks weren’t dry.

The main sheet bridle hooked up on the engine a few times. I have removed the bridle and attached the block to the transom, as a quick fix. If need be, I will drill a couple of new holes a few inches further forward and reinstall a bridle.

The boat now has the full complement of ballast.

IMG_1375

IMG_1379

IMG_1376