Transom

The transom is glued in. Before the actual gluing, I fixed the transom with a few screws to the boat so that I could mark the cutout for the tiller. While back on the bench, I cut the hole with the jig-saw and then used the router to chamfer the inside edges. Then I applied plenty of goo and screwed the transom back to the boat. I must make sure to take the screws out before the epoxy fully cures …

The other task was to get the bow sorted. The long fillet from the top of the side panels to the bottom of bulkhead 1 is done. The joint between the side panels and the bottom panels is tacked together. As you can see, there are still a few mini “screw-clamps” and some wires in there.

Hull_11   Hull_12