The rudder blade is glassed on both sides, and the rudder cheeks are fixed. I ran the chamfer bit along the lower edges of the cheeks before gluing them on. A few clamps keep things in place. The second big job of the day was to glass the side panels. It took a while, because I only made 150 gram batches of epoxy. I started on the end of one panel and worked once around the table. I use old plastic cards (old library cards, expired credit cards, assorted membership cards, etc. ) to spread the goo and to take off the excess later. These cards work perfectly and go into the bin afterwards. I am happy with the result – one or two spots where I will need a bit of extra sanding.